Friday, May 29, 2015

Existence?

I just need some space. The world is smothering me. All my emotions seem to be at war and I don't know how to think clearly anymore. It's baffling, because I used to have such a good handle on myself. I was aware of my surroundings and every feeling that made it's passage.

I'm lost. Confused.

Numb.

I find myself giving great advice and going to bed each night with a new piece missing. How can one fall apart in such a swift motion when they have such a vast intuition and intellect? These cycles of life are monotonous and recognizable, yet somehow I don't know where I am. I'm running and chasing a meaning that is undiscovered. A meaning that complexes me. Intrigues me. Disgusts me.

Why are we here?

What is the point? Salvation? 100 years waiting to die to see if there is eternal life after all?

Why.
Are.
We.
Here.

No comments:

Post a Comment