Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Re-think.

Today I heard about yet another passing of such a young soul. It pains me to read all the condolences and heartbroken statuses for a peer of mine that I didn't have the pleasure of knowing. It feels like there have been so many deaths lately but maybe I'm just more aware of it all now. Although I didn't know the young man who passed yesterday, my sincerest prayers go out to his family and friends.

It's moments like these that really open your eyes and prove how short life really is. Every moment is so fragile and not one of them is promised.

Every day people pass. Any second it could be you. Nothing is guaranteed in this life and it is so important that we cherish every blessed minute we have on this earth not only ourselves, but also with those around us.

Re-think how you've been living your life. All of us are guilty of taking things and people for granted.

No comments:

Post a Comment